LONGARM QUILTING PRICING
Per Square Inch (PSI)
Edge to Edge Quilting: $0.019 PSI
Custom Quilting: $0.05 PSI
Here at Fabric Bash we take pride in helping you complete your beautiful quilt tops. Your quilt top will be treated with the utmost respect in our shop. We are honored that you have chosen us to quilt your top. We can quilt your top with the design and thread color that you choose.
Please make sure the following criteria is met to insure the best quilting results:
- All seams are pressed flat and loose threads are cut from the top.
- The quilt top is squared to its final size and a stay stitch has been done around the edge of the quilt.
- Your backing is square and selvages removed.
- The seam(s) of your backing are pressed open and flat.
- Quilt backing must be 3 inches bigger than the quilt top on all sides.
- Batting must also be 3 inches bigger than the quilt top on all sides.
Quilts will be quilted in the order they are received. We strive to return your quilt in a timely manner. Rush orders will be charged $50.00 or more depending on the size of the quilt. Fabric Bash has the right to refuse services if the quilt top, batting and backing may cause damage to our longarm machines.
There will be a $10.00 charge to piece the backing of your quilt if you need help.
If you need help with your quilt top anywhere along the journey, we can help you. We charge $20.00 an hour.
Pantograph and thread color will be chosen at the time of drop off.
We have Quilters Dream batting products for sale at various prices. Please call for pricing.