Third Saturday of the Month January 2023-January 2024; 9:30am-1:00pm.
Tucker University is a new and exciting opportunity to help quilters build their skills and accuracy. Each class in Freshman year will cover a different Studio 180 Design tool, along with ways to expand the use of the tool. Students will make 4" finished units so that they can combine and create new blocks. Regardless of where you are in your quilting journey, these classes are intended to offer you an exciting opportunity to build your skills and accuracy. Caution, the creativity is contagious!
12-month series of Tucker University - Freshman Year
1. Tucker Trimmer & Shaded Four Patch
2. V Block & Sidekick & High/Low
3. Wing Clipper I & Pickets & Quickets
4. Square-squared & Little Houses
5. Corner Beam & Sliver
6. Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star
7. Corner Pop
8. Split Rects
9. Diamond Rects
10. Large Square Squared
11. Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star - Advanced I: Strip Pieced, Liberty & Banded Lemoyne Star
12. Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star - Advanced II: Fussy Cut, Lemoyne as Triangles & Blazing Lemoyne Star
13. Free Bonus! Migrating Geese
Cost includes class fee, free bonus Month 13 and two regular classes for free, laminated Design Sheets, and laminated Technique Sheets for all 13 months. The Material and Precutting Instructions for each class will be emailed to you with your order confirmation. Please download, print, precut, and label all pieces for class. It is also a good idea to print a copy of the tool instructions from the Studio 180 Website. Thank you!
Rulers are sold separately. Rulers purchased as a bundle with the class will receive a 20% discount.